On February 8, 2023, join the Chicago Poetry Center for No Love for Love, our annual benefit and celebration of poetry, creative literacy, and community.
Join us for a fun and creative cocktail party at the incredible Haymarket House! Featuring:
- Live performances by CPC Performers
- Delicious bites (heavy apps, sweets) & tasty drinks
- Poems While You Wait (written on the spot, for you or as a gift for another!)
- Photobooth by GlitterGuts
- Music by DJ Cash Era
- An amazing silent auction with items for every interest and every budget
This event makes it possible for us to place teaching artists in Chicago Public Schools citywide as well as offer free public programming year-round for people of all ages, and its a great night out, too!