Poetry Center Office
Chicago Cultural Center
78 E Washington St., Pedway East
Situated in the Cultural Center Pedway, directly adjacent to the Metra Train Station and Grant Park underground garage, the offices contain a public gallery and Welcome Center, as well as the Poetry Center's administrative headquarters and workshop space.
Access through Randolph Street elevator. For more information visit the Chicago Cultural Center website.
Millennium Park and East Monroe Garage
The entrance to both Millennium Park and East Monroe Garage is on South Columbus Drive between Monroe Street (from the south, heading north)
and Randolph Street (from the north heading south).
From the South via I-55 and Lake Shore Drive
1. Take I‐55 East towards Chicago/Lake Michigan
2. Take the Lake Shore Drive North exit
3. Follow Lake Shore Drive North to the Monroe Street Exit
4. Take a Left on Monroe Street
5. Take a Right on Columbus Drive
6. Garage entrances are located on your right and on your left in the middle of Columbus Drive
From the North via I‐94
1. Take the East Ohio Street Exit (Exit 50)
2. Stay straight to go to onto West Ohio Street
3. Turn Right on North Fairbanks Court and proceed South
4. North Fairbanks Court becomes North Columbus Drive
5. Proceed Southbound on North Columbus Drive
6. Garage entrance is located on your right
From the North via Lake Shore Drive
1. Take Lake Shore Drive South to Monroe Street
2. Take a Right on Monroe Street
3. Take a Right on Columbus Drive
4. Garage entrances are located on your right and on your left in the middle of Columbus Drive
Additional Parking Information can be found HERE.